Life after the Conference: Progress & Participation
Community Engagement Online Meetings
You are invited to join in the global “Community Engagement” online meetings [formerly called “Town Hall Meetings”], chaired by Bill Thatcher, which will be held at least monthly (for several months) after the Conference. Because Bill attends the meetings of every team, he is perfectly positioned to update you on progress, take questions and suggestions, and pass them on to relevant teams. The dates & times of these will be announced on the website, and through the follow-up newsletters.
First Community Engagement Online Meeting: Sat 23 July 2016
The first of these will take place at 12.30-2pm Pacific Time on Saturday, 23rd July. For people in NZ & Australia, the meeting falls on Sunday, 24th July. This time has been chosen to accommodate the greatest number of people around the world, but will be rescheduled to weekdays if requested.
- Seattle (USA – Washington) Saturday, 23 July 2016, 12:30:00 PDT [UTC-7]
- Atlanta (USA – Georgia) Saturday, 23 July 2016, 15:30:00 EDT [UTC-4]
- London (United Kingdom) Saturday, 23 July 2016, 20:30:00 BST [UTC+1]
- JHB/DBN/CT (South Africa) Saturday, 23 July 2016, 21:30:00 SAST [UTC+2]
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) Sunday, 24 July 2016, 05:30:00 AEST [UTC+10]
- AKL/WGN/CHC (New Zealand) Sunday, 24 July 2016, 07:30:00 NZST [UTC+12]
Please REGISTER your intention to participate in the “Community Engagement” meeting(s), and you will be sent the access details to attend via Zoom video conferencing. [Registration is automatically closed after the calls.]